Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Craving pumpkin pie? These overnight oats are a quick, portable breakfast that is full of pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin, chia seeds, and oats pack this dish with fiber to keep you full until lunch.
Active Prep Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings.
- 4, 5.3 oz pumpkin or vanilla yogurt (ex. Too Good)
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1, 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Optional:1/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide into 6, one cup servings. Enjoy for the week!
- 260 calories, 15 g protein, 38 g carbohydrate, 6 g fat, 5 g fiber (using skim milk, no nuts)
- Boost the protein content by adding a scoop or two of vanilla protein powder
Megan Lautz, MS, RD, CSCS, TSAC-F
Megan is a Registered Dietitian and coach who specializes in firefighter nutrition. Megan’s mission is to help firefighters perform better, recover faster, and enjoy long healthy retirements. Megan is the owner of RescueRD LLC, which provides nutrition seminars and coaching for tactical athletes across the country. Check out @Rescue.RD on Facebook and Instagram.