Italian Chicken Wrap
- Prep Time15 min
- Yield6 Wraps
- 6 extra large tortilla flatbread or lavash bread
- 12 tablespoons DeLallo Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
- 30-36 slices cooked chicken breast about 3 ounces
- Handful of arugula or spinach
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 18-24 thin slices of tomato
- 12 tablespoons DeLallo Artichoke Bruschetta
- 60 sliced kalamata or black olives
- Sliced red onion
- DeLallo Balsamic glaze
Lay the tortilla or flatbread on a flat surface. Starting on the edge closest to you, layer a stripe of red pepper bruschetta about 1/2 inch inside the outer edge.
Place the chicken slightly overlapping the bruschetta, then add a strip of arugula, then the provolone cheese and the tomato.
Top with the artichoke bruschetta then the olives and sliced red onion and drizzle lightly with the balsamic glaze.
Starting from the edge closest to you, fold the portion of the tortilla with the red pepper and chicken into itself, and fold the outer edges of the sides inward, then continue to tightly roll and wrap the sandwich.
Slice the wrap in half and server, or cut the halves into even portions to serve as pinwheels. Make the day before or refrigerate for 2-3 days.