BBQ Chicken Wrap
Craving a BBQ sandwich but need something more portable? Pack this wrap next shift! The coleslaw veggies come pre-shredded and add a satisfying crunch to the wrap.
Active Prep Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 wraps.
- 24 oz leftover Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- 8 tablespoons light ranch
- 2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cup shredded coleslaw veggies
- 6 whole grain wraps
- Combine chicken and dressing in a bowl until well mixed.
- Evenly spread chicken out over the wraps.
- Each wrap will contain 4 oz chicken, ¼ cup sliced red onion, and ½ cup shredded coleslaw veggies.
- Wrap in foil and refrigerate for up to one week.
- 400 calories, 45 g protein, 32 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat, 9 g fiber
Side Dish Suggestions
- SkinnyPop or Smartpop popcorn
- Lays Poppables
- Apple slices
Megan Lautz, MS, RD, CSCS, TSAC-F
Megan is a Registered Dietitian and coach who specializes in firefighter nutrition. Megan’s mission is to help firefighters perform better, recover faster, and enjoy long healthy retirements. Megan is the owner of RescueRD LLC, which provides nutrition seminars and coaching for tactical athletes across the country. Check out @Rescue.RD on Facebook and Instagram.